Friday was pajama day at preschool as the letter of the week was "P". Miss Bean went in her froggy pajamas. The teachers at school said all the kids napped longer than usual and even the kids who don't normally nap took naps. Every day should be pajama day!
Claudia has started giving us choices. The other day she wanted me to play with her in the dining room and I asked her if I could take a little break. She said "you can play with me in the dining room or take a break. Those are your choices." Of course, she didnt' accept my answer to take a break! We'll keep working on that.
Claudia has started giving us choices. The other day she wanted me to play with her in the dining room and I asked her if I could take a little break. She said "you can play with me in the dining room or take a break. Those are your choices." Of course, she didnt' accept my answer to take a break! We'll keep working on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment