Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo shoot!


I've been wanting to get more pictures of Claudia & Juliet together but timing was not on my side. That, and trying to get a three year old to agree to sit still for pictures isn't easy. So over the weekend when Claudia asked if she could hold Juliet, I took the opportunity to snap a bunch of pictures. Here are just a couple of the 20 or so that I took. It's also not easy trying to get a good picture of both of them.


This is one of my favorites, as I hadn't noticed right away that Claudia was holding onto Juliet's foot. :-)

This was totally voluntary. Claudia loves to give Juliet kisses. We'll see how long that lasts!








My parents got in on the photo shoot too. They've been visiting since before Christmas and are heading back to Kansas in a week. It's been great having them here.

No comments: