This is our way of keeping our families and friends updated on the latest fun and cute things Claudia (aka Miss Bean) and her little sister Juliet (aka JuJu Bean) are doing.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
"Should I call you Kelly?"
Recently, and inexplicably, Claudia has started calling me Mama, rather than Mom or Mommy. I realized that it bugged me, maybe mostly because it comes out like a 2 year old would say it rather than a 4 year old. Well, today while we were out in the playhouse she said "Mama...". I said "why are you calling me Mama?" She paused and then asked "Should I call you Kelly?" After letting out quite a big laugh I told her Mom or Mommy would be just fine. Now she's back to calling me Mommy, but there is a strong emphasis on the last syllable. Mom- EE. Kids are so literal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment