Some of the highlights:
Juliet sprung her first tooth a few weeks ago, and is now working on the 2nd (both on the bottom). We've started solids for her. That's such a misnomer since they're not solid at all. So far I've been mashing or pureeing bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, peaches and pears. I'm ready to move on to broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, but according to my book I need to wait another month or two. I've forgotten how messy mushed food can be and how it can get in ears and between fingers, and every where in between!
Juliet started daycare as I am about to go back to work (sigh). We are both adjusting better now. On her first day of school she painted. They strip the babies down to their diapers and just let them roll around and play in it. When I went to pick her up she had a lot of blue paint on her face and in her hair!
I had the opportunity to go on Claudia's field trip to the Discovery Museum sans Juliet. For the other field trips Juliet and I would meet Claudia. It was nice to have that one on one time with her. Right now Curious George is visiting. I was amazed I got her to stop long enough to take a photo!

I'm always trying to get that "perfect" photo of the two girls. Not that I've gotten there, but along they way I do think I have some really good ones of them that they can look back at laugh about. Here's one where my first thought was it looks like they are syncing up their brains. Oh dear, Peter and I are going to be in trouble...!
No comments:
Post a Comment