What are the chances that all three of them would actually look at the camera and smile? I should go buy a lottery ticket! This was right after school today, hanging out before dinnertime. Too cute!Claudia has started pre-K, and is enjoying that. It's amazing that they are now the big kids at school. She starts soccer this Saturday so hopefully I'll post some video of that. That should be fun. Her friend Ollie has also signed up, so it will be a hoot to see the two of them. They are both good kickers and runners.
Juliet is scooting her way around. You can't leave her anywhere alone. She's not yet crawling, but she can move herself around. Over the weekend she pushed herself up from her belly to sitting. That was exciting. We're expecting her to crawl any minute. I'll try to post some video of that as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment