This is our way of keeping our families and friends updated on the latest fun and cute things Claudia (aka Miss Bean) and her little sister Juliet (aka JuJu Bean) are doing.
Monday, October 26, 2009
momomomomomomom
Today Juliet is 9 months old (holy cow!). We went in for her checkup and the one thing on the list of milestones that she wasn't yet doing was saying "mamamama" or "dadadada". When I was asked I thought, "huh, no I guess she hasn't done that yet." After the dr and nurse left the room and I was getting us all packed up Juliet started saying "momomomomom". So she must have overheard. :-) She continued to do it in the car afterward, before conking out. She didn't do it again tonight, but she did make her first very distinct sign for "more" at dinner time. We're working on a few other signs, but that's one of the more important ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment