Claudia loves to tackle or wrestle or pick up Juliet. Luckily Juliet seems to like it most of the time. We still call Julilet "Trouble", and she is still pretty rotten about getting into things or doing things we don't want her to do. Tonight, I got her out of the tub and walked back toward their room, but she didn't follow me. After getting out pjs I headed back that way and heard her as she started whining. She was naked and had crawled up onto her activity table. It doesn't have a flat surface so I'm sure it was not comfortable for her. She was on all fours, and couldn't figure out how to get down. Poor thing! I would have taken her picture if not for the naked part. I did wait long enough to get Peter so he could see where she was. TROUBLE!

No comments:
Post a Comment