Some random pictures, I wanted to share...
A friend at work had a 3rd wheel and infant helmet, so we're all set for ridin' around town. Peter has both girls, while I bring up the rear. The girls love it. Peter says it's a pretty good workout for him. I'm just glad that we can all ride together. I can't wait for the day we can all hike a decent distance together!
Claudia was painting and Juliet came in and grabbed one of the paint brushes with paint on it. She and I wrestled; I won. I love this look on her face! It's sort of like "Really? Did you really just wrestle that out of my hand AND paint my nose in the process?"
Actually, maybe she won, since it looks like she still has it in her hand. But I got the last laugh! :-)
Claudia has been taking a dance class each week at preK. They had a performance last week to Rockin' Robin. I'll get it up here soon. It's too large a file, unless I go with youtube. It was pretty cute to watch. She is a prancer and dancer but sometimes if she realizes she's being watched she gets really shy - even with us, at home. But she did great. All the girls were really cute.
'Cuz if you can't squeeze the stuffin' out of your sister, who can you squeeze the stuffin' out of?
Here's Claudia improvising her scuba gear. She typically has a bendy straw that she slips thru one side of her goggles. This time, as we were getting ready for a hike, she used her camelback. What a nut!
And finally, I snapped a few pictures of Juliet the other morning. Even though she has her eyes closed, she's got the scrunched nose. She still scrunches her nose!


No comments:
Post a Comment