Toy Story has been ever present since Claudia started watching the movies about 6 months ago. She wanted to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween and thought Juliet would make a cute alien. I started working on the costumes about 6 weeks ago, but the bulk of the work was done in the last week. It didn't help that I was in Vegas for 5 days leading up to Halloween. I got help from Peter's mom on Claudia's hood and Juliet's hat. I think both costumes turned out pretty good.
Trick or treating was really fun this year. Last year Juliet wasn't walking so this year it was fun to see her trailing behind Claudia, on a mission. She carried her own bag and even when it seemed like she was about to start dragging it, she wouldn't let anyone take it away from her! And while I forgot to teach her to say "The Claw", she was really good at saying "thank you".
With my trip to Vegas, I didn't get to do anything for Peter and me. I bought some material for us to go as Woody and Jesse, but didn't find extra time. We did go out with our cowboy hats though.
Space Ranger Buzz was very excited to go trick or treating!

The little Alien spent the entire time holding her bag on her shoulder, her arm way up in the air so it wouldn't fall off. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment