Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lights, camera, action!

Claudia was Edward in her classroom's play "Edward and the Pirates". I still haven't found out how she was chosen - whether she was selected or volunteered herself. I was a little surprised because she can be shy in certain situations. But she was excited and she already had her lines memorized by the time she brought them home for practice.
I couldn't take any photos while she was on stage (no flash allowed) so I'll see what I can get from the dvd that we'll buy from the school. She spends the first little bit of the play on stage by herself, making remarks after the narrator's comments. She was so confident and so adorable! She said she really enjoyed performing. We'll see what this turns into. :-)

She was excited to get her rose.

I decided to bring Juliet to the play as I thought she would enjoy it. She liked watching Claudia in her Christmas show (and she kept pointing and saying "There's Claudia."). But this time, she wasn't so interested. Luckily I had crackers to keep her and Snoopy entertained and another lap to keep her comfy.


Mom and Dad are still visiting so they got to enjoy the show as well. Juliet insisted on walking from the car since she finds any way she can to assert her independence.


No comments: