I broke the tradition and let the girls go as what they wanted for halloween even if it wasn't in a theme. Claudia chose Jessie from Toy Story and Juliet being a girly girl and always talking about being a princess went as a little Princess.
 |
| Jessie and the Princess |
 |
The fam with the jack o' lantern that Claudia designed and Peter carved.
|
After we came back from trick-or-treating the girls started sorting thru their candy so I thought I would get some more pictures. So here are some of their tricks:
 |
| The princess posing |
I got Claudia to do a little dancing. She had a piece of candy in her mouth, so she wasn't singing, which is just as funny as her dancing.
And then not to be outdone, Juliet grabbed Claudia's hat and did her own version:
No comments:
Post a Comment