Thursday, January 26, 2012

The littlest peanut turns 3!

Juliet turned 3 today! She was ready for her birthday. This morning when I asked who's birthday is today? She raised her hand really high.

At school she got to make and share cupcakes (I'm guessing they were actually muffins) with her friends.


The 2 cheeze balls right before singing

The Olivia Pig inspired birthday cake. 
Mom made the traditional chiffon cake and I did the decorating. You can't see that the opposite side is pretty much caved in. Mom's blaming the cake pan. :-)

After singing; Juliet got a little freaked out when Claudia turned the lights out so we could sing to her with the candles glowing. Juliet didn't want to blow out the candles, so she let Claudia. I just hope she wished for something really good!

Opening her Dora mermaid bathtub friend. This should be fun!


We FaceTimed with Auntie Gina, Uncle John and Chandler (she thought it was Uncle Darren!). They sang to her and then she started showing them some of her presents. 

A little Olivia playset

Opening up her My Little Pony from our neighbors the Kravitzes , I mean the Malandrinos.  :-)

A big cheezy smile because she's having cake at 8 o'clock at night. Surprisingly she went to bed fairly early (for her). 

Showing off her ladybug jammies from Auntie Kel. I was with Kel when she picked these out.  Juliet was so excited to put everything on. 
We're off to celebrate this weekend at a place called Fairyland, a storybook theme park perfect for monkeys this age. Should be fun!

No comments: