The camera battery is dead, so instead of waiting to upload the next batch of pix I thought I'd write a few of the funny/clever/ornery things Claudia is saying these days.
Tonight during dinner Claudia decided she wanted to go color, a few minutes later she said, "I'm drawing a cat, guys." That's the first time she ever referred to us as "guys". She's really good at making happy faces too ;-) ...She says that the zoo is "behind" the school, because the zoo is a couple exits passed her school...When she was jumping on the couch I told her she had to stop jumping or I was going to shut off Elmo and she said, "Mommy turn off Elmo." I asked why and she said, "because I'm jumping."...When she hears familiar words on the radio she will say, "The people said 'California' on the music." or "The people said 'preschool' on the car." Last night Peter told Claudia to go tell me that it was time for dinner. She shouted from where she was "Mommy, it's time for dinner!"...
Claudia and I are taking a trip to Kansas (Peter can't get away) in a couple weeks and tonight she said "fly on the air plane to see Poh Poh and Gong Gong in Kansas". I asked who else and she Auntie Gina. I told her Uncle John and she said "and Chandler and Erin". And when I said Uncle Darren, she said and the puppies. Darren doesn't have any dogs (that I know of) but Gina does. And she remembered one was named Bogey. She also asked if we will get to see Gralu and Grandpa. Hopefully they'll be making a stop on their way from the lake to Arkansas.
No comments:
Post a Comment